Quiz 9 Questions
- What biological material is a rhinoceros horn made from?
- Given a speed limit of 100km per hour, how long would it take to get to the International Space Station if it passed directly overheard?
- Is the moon’s orbit; a) slowly getting bigger, b) staying the same, c) slowly getting smaller.
- How many weeks of gestation must a foetus reach before it can be born and not be considered premature?
- African Big Headed, Yellow Crazy and Tropical Fire are types of which animal?
Quiz 9 Answers
- Keratin – the same material that forms the bulk of your hair and fingernails.
- Currently, approximately 3 hours 22 minutes (at its closest approach). The space station’s orbit can change, however is maintained between 278 km and 460 km above the Earth’s surface.
- a). Given the moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of 3.8 cm a year, its orbit is slowly increasing in size.
- They are types of ant. According to CSIRO entomologists, these invasive pests are wreaking havoc in northern Australia, causing major environmental, economical and social damage.